Medical Supply Efforts
- Open Medical
- Open Medical is a non-profit founded by leaders from Archimedic, NextFab, and the University of Pennsylvania, to address the shortage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) during the COVID-19 outbreak. The website is a source to share information, collect feedback, and fulfill the unmet needs of patients and providers.
- Sew Face Masks Philadelphia
- Sew Face Masks Philadelphia is a Philadelphia Area (including South Jersey) organization that provides handmade face masks to those who request it, including individuals, organizations, and businesses.
- PPE 2 PHL
- Team of Philadelphia-based health professional students mobilizing to provide healthcare workers with the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) they need to combat the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- A group of engineers, makers, and healthcare workers coordinating efforts to serve NYC healthcare needs through DIY and makerspace expertise.
- Open Source COVID19 Medical Supplies Public Group
- Omnibus source for medically-vetted and approved open source designs geared toward Covid-19 Medical Supplies.
- Make to Give – Support Our Medical Personnel
- Joann Fabrics, fabric retailer, offering numerous designs and tutorials to create fabric face-masks. They are partnering with volunteers to provide free masks to medical personnel.
- NIH 3D Print Exchange – COVID-19 Response
- Collection of proven designs and prototypes for 3D printing, stemming from a coordinated effort between the FDA, VA, and America Makes
Pandemic Data Sites
- Johns Hopkins University COVID-19 Dashboard
- Provides graphics-based maps and modeling of Covid-19 cases across the globe, updated frequently.
- Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation COVID 19
- The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) is an independent global health research center at the University of Washington. Site provides projections of peak cases, peak deaths, peak hospital beds, etc.
- Worldometer COVID 19
- Run by an international team of developers, researchers, and volunteers with the goal of making world statistics available without political, governmental, or corporate affiliation. JHU CSSE dashboard references Worldometer data.
- COVID Tracking Project
- Covid-19 Social Distancing Scoreboard — Unacast
- COVID-19 Tableau
- Covid-19 Daily Update | Evaluate
- Coronavirus Tech Handbook
- WHO – Situation reports
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S. | CDC
Medical Research Sites
- Elsevier Science Novel Coronavirus Information Center
- Elsevier’s free health and medical research on the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) and COVID-19
- Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention COVID 19
- Chinese Government site for information, updates, and protocols
Other Research Sites
- Cambridge University Press
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Chinese Medical Association
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)
- JAMA Network
- The Lancet
- LITCOVID: US National Library of Medicine
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Oxford University Press
- Springer Nature
- SSRN (Preprints)