Donate Medical Supplies
If you have on hand commercially produced or homemade medical supplies that you would like to donate, please review the following information about what each hospital is seeking and click the hospital name or logo to learn how to donate.
- Digital oral thermometers
- Dry, disposable wipes, preferably on a roll
- Eye protection including 3D printed face shields and glasses
- Gloves, non-latex, all sizes in original carton
- Head and shoe covers
- Homemade masks (adult and child sized)
- Masks, face protection, paper ear loop or tie in original carton (adult and child sized)
- Unopened bottles of household cleaning products
- Unopened bottles of hand sanitizer
- Unopened wipes, bleach, alcohol or hydrogen peroxide
- N95 Respirator Masks
- Disposable Surgical Masks
- Surgical Gowns
- Eye Shields
- N95/KN95 respirator masks
- 3-ply face masks (with ties or elastic)
- Disposable, impervious isolation gowns
- Protective glasses /goggles
- Hand sanitizer
- Disinfecting wipes
- Baby monitors – voice and/or video
- C-pap machines
- Handmade cloth face masks (view instructions on how to make face masks here)
Gowns – including surgical and isolation
Gloves – all sizes
Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes
If you would like to make a financial donation, we recommend the following organizations.
Philadelphia COVID-19 Fund: The PHL COVID-19 Fund will provide grants to Greater Philadelphia organizations with a successful track record of serving at-risk populations
Bayada Home Health Care: More than 30,000 BAYADA nurses, therapists, home health aides, and others are answering the call of duty in this time of crisis, all under the stress of providing for the health, safety, and well-being of their own families.
MD Anderson Cancer Center: When you give to MD Anderson Cancer Center, you have the opportunity to make a tremendous difference in the lives of cancer patients by supporting innovative cancer patient care, research, education and prevention programs.
Temple Health: You can join our efforts as the Temple community comes together to challenge this crisis as one. Philanthropic support for our emergency funds will help fight the COVID-19 pandemic and its ripple effects.